We’re thankful for the attendees and sponsors who came to our first event. We had an incredible turnout and everyone walked away with actionable items to put into effect with their own companies and marketing plans.
Here are links from around the web recapping the amazing conference (special thanks to Jeremiah Owyang for helping to put together this list).
- Download the slides here
- Watch the live stream (at no-cost), we’ll have archived videos (The stream unexpectedly cut off the first day, a few hours before end)
- Need a bite sized portion? Altimeter’s Christine Tran gives succinct wraps of each speaker.
- Recap of Day 2 is now available, find out the bite sized findings from each of the speakers
- Ted Rubin discusses the discussions and takeaways from the panelists and speakers
- Paul Chaney captures the highlights from the various stages of the upcoming report.
- Videos from ExpoTV of real consumers talking about ‘Social Commerce’ can be found here
- Todd Chadler found 9 interesting and helpful Resources from the conference.
- Matt Cheuvront introduces the Rise of Social Commerce in Power to the Consumer
- Matt Cheuvront recaps day two in Are You Enhancing the Customer Experience?
- Matt Cheuvront uncovers his findings from day two in Think Big. Start Small, Grow Fast.
- Connie Bensen asks if companies are ‘ready’ for social commerce and highlights her experience.
- Altimeter’s Marcia Conner, posted her thoughts on Rewiring for Social Commerce on her Fast Company column.
- The Rise of Social Commerce by Lora Cecere – The Supply Chain Shaman
- The Gigya Blog talks about the future of ‘social shopping’.